Ok I know that I said that I wasn't going to rant and rave about Mel...but holy crap! I have had a horrid weekend. I think that I have made that exceedingly clear with my Facebook and MSN statuses. But I guess not enough for it to even occur to Mel to act like a human being and think of someone other than herself. She messaged me on MSN and proceeded to whine about work. And when I didn't respond with the appropriate platitudes, she decided that she was too tired and needed to go to bed. I am so frustrated! I know that I need to just accept that this is the way that it is always going to be but seriously...I am tired of being the person that bends over backwards to make sure that our friendship stays intact. Well, as of right now, I am done! I am done with listening to her whine about the life that she chose. I am done with listening to her complain about her job like its my fault that she never finished university. I am done with listening to her complain about her dysfunctional family. DONE DONE DONE!
Really, who am I kidding anyway? I'll just be all passive aggressive about it for a while and then forget it about until the next time. Hell, I've been doing it for almost 18 years now...I think that I really need to find new friends!
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on. ~Robert Frost
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(47)
-
▼
March
(14)
- Sunday, Rainy Sunday
- A Marginally Better Day
- Oh How I Would Like to Be a Happy Camper...
- Ok I Feel Like A Total Ass now
- A Trip to the Big City
- Its Been A Few Days
- Naps Are A Beautiful Thing
- It's a Beautiful Day...
- Grace In the Face of Devastation
- Ink, Ink and More Ink
- I Am At A Loss
- I Think It Looks Pretty
- In the Mood to Spend Money
- UGH!!
-
▼
March
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment