In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on. ~Robert Frost







Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I Am At A Loss

Tears course down my face as I watch the news highlights of yet another ramp ceremony in KAF. 3 soldiers gave up their lives last night while doing their jobs. 3 families have had their entire worlds shattered. My thoughts and prayers go out to them.

To my friend J who is devestated by the loss of Chad, a dear friend but is also faint with the relief that her husband is ok. I cannot even begin to imagine how you are feeling right now. I am so sorry that A had to carry his friend onto the waiting plane.

To Chad's family & friends - he was a good man and I am truly sorry for your loss. Chad, we'll miss you!


RIP Cpl. (Kenneth)Chad O'Quinn, Cpl Dany Fortin & WO Dennis Brown
- YOU WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN

1 comment: