In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on. ~Robert Frost







Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday, Rainy Sunday

While I am so thrilled that winter is finally going bye bye, I really don't like the rain either. As I sit here listening to the rain fall and the dog snore, I know that I should be happy that it isn't snow. But the rain adds to my melancholy. Makes me think that it is perfect weather to stay in bed and read a book. That is a luxury no longer afforded to me since the arrival of my beloved children. Oh how I miss those days of hanging out in my jammies with a good book cuddled up in my bed with my puppy. Instead while I am here blogging, I should be getting some laundry done and cleaning up the kitchen. Especially since baby girl is sleeping at the moment. It is a catch 22 though because I Know that I need to do my housework but I also just want to sit here and enjoy the quiet. Maybe now is a good time to climb into bed with my book (I am re reading Twilight...I love that series!)...alas, there is far too much to do for me to retreat to my bed for the afternoon. I really need to get C-Girl's nursery put back together. She is 9 months old today...I can hardly believe it. The time is flying by so quickly. I am sad at the thought that this is probably it for me. I really would love to have one more baby. Well, 2 actually but that definitely isn't going to happen! I might and that is a big might, convince DJ that we should have one more. He is not as against it as he was before. Although I think that might have more to do with the fact that he has missed so much of C-Girl's life at this point. Who knows what the future will bring?! Maybe I'll have to remind him about how much fun the process can be :P

Well, now that I have rambled on and procrastinated long enough...it is time to get something productive done today. As a side note...Laney and her sweet baby are preparing to say farewell to their beloved Bummy tomorrow. My prayers are with them still...

2 comments:

  1. Maybe him being away for most of C-Girl's first year is a blessing in disguise if it means you get another baby out of the deal. hehe. ;o)

    Are you guys still planning a trip East when DJ returns? Would still love to get together with you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure what we are going to do when he gets home. A trip home might have to wait til this summer or maybe the fall...all depends on whether or not my holidays get approved. I would love to get together though! xo

    ReplyDelete