I am pondering my next tattoo. Of course, I can't get another until I stop nursing C-Girl so I have time to consider what I want. I know that I am going to get a poppy on my right inner ankle. I just can't decide what text I want to include with it. I am thinking either "In remembrance of them" or "We will remember them".
For my next one I want something that will incorporate DJ and the kiddos. I am leaning toward all of our birth flowers (carnation or snowdrop, daisy, rose & chrysanthemum) but I can't decide where I want to put them. I am thinking that I'll likely go for the small of my back as it may end up being fairly large. I also think that my sister and I are going to get something small on our inner wrists too. This is too many decisions!
What is ironic about the whole tattoo thing now is that DJ is the one encouraging me to get more. This is the same man that near had a stroke everytime I talked about getting my first tattoo. DJ started out with a small tattoo on his chest that has now morphed into a piece that links the first one with a big one over his shoulder and the side of his neck. Pretty impressive for someone who was totally aginst them in the first place. Now he's talking about getting a full back piece that represents his zodiac sign along with mine and the kids too. We shall see!!
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on. ~Robert Frost
Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(47)
-
▼
March
(14)
- Sunday, Rainy Sunday
- A Marginally Better Day
- Oh How I Would Like to Be a Happy Camper...
- Ok I Feel Like A Total Ass now
- A Trip to the Big City
- Its Been A Few Days
- Naps Are A Beautiful Thing
- It's a Beautiful Day...
- Grace In the Face of Devastation
- Ink, Ink and More Ink
- I Am At A Loss
- I Think It Looks Pretty
- In the Mood to Spend Money
- UGH!!
-
▼
March
(14)
Addictive, aren't they? I've wanted to get another one for quite some time now... then the whole pregnancy and nursing thing happened so it's been put on the back burner. A small sacrifice, I guess though, for BB. :)
ReplyDeleteThat was my thought too. I think I am more obsessed with it now because I saw the lad who DJ goes to for his ink at the gym the other day. And also my poppy one is even more important to me now because of Chad. Maybe by the summer time...we shall have to see what the little miss has in mind I suppose.
ReplyDelete