I just realized that its been a few days since I logged in here and wrote anything. So here I am with nothing terribly exciting to report. We finally have a date & time for DJ's return home. I am so glad that this deployment in coming to an end. I am really struggling with everything now. I know its not post partum in as much as its just regular everyday stress that is taking its toll on me. I am sleeping poorly and having more difficulty than ever getting motivation to do anything. I put my diet (that I am paying for!) on hold until May 1 as I am struggling with that as well. It is just one more thing that I can't seem to get a grip on. I am going to continue working on my eating habits and still go to the gym 3X a week. I find that to be oddly therapeutic as I can just walk around the track and not think about anything at all.
DJ's grandfather passed away on Sunday. I feel bad for him because I know that he feels guilty that we never got to NFLD to visit Pop. DJ feels bad because he really would have liked to have attended the funeral but they don't send you home for that.
Ok that is enough of my rambling for the moment. I should get to bed...oh and in case anyone would like to know, the timings on my posts are wrong! It is actually 12:56 am right now!
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on. ~Robert Frost
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(47)
-
▼
March
(14)
- Sunday, Rainy Sunday
- A Marginally Better Day
- Oh How I Would Like to Be a Happy Camper...
- Ok I Feel Like A Total Ass now
- A Trip to the Big City
- Its Been A Few Days
- Naps Are A Beautiful Thing
- It's a Beautiful Day...
- Grace In the Face of Devastation
- Ink, Ink and More Ink
- I Am At A Loss
- I Think It Looks Pretty
- In the Mood to Spend Money
- UGH!!
-
▼
March
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment