In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on. ~Robert Frost
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
A Trip to the Big City
Mum & I ventured into Ottawa today with the kiddos. It was a nice day for travelling too. E-Man did very well. I was actually smart enough to pack him up a little bag with snacks, books & toys to keep him busy. It worked very nicely too. I was able to look at some umbrella strollers and car seats today too. I am now unsure what I want to buy for the little Miss...too many decisions! Well, I am off to bed now. Totally exhausted after my shopping trip! I hope everyone had a great St Patty's Day!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(47)
-
▼
March
(14)
- Sunday, Rainy Sunday
- A Marginally Better Day
- Oh How I Would Like to Be a Happy Camper...
- Ok I Feel Like A Total Ass now
- A Trip to the Big City
- Its Been A Few Days
- Naps Are A Beautiful Thing
- It's a Beautiful Day...
- Grace In the Face of Devastation
- Ink, Ink and More Ink
- I Am At A Loss
- I Think It Looks Pretty
- In the Mood to Spend Money
- UGH!!
-
▼
March
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment