In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on. ~Robert Frost







Friday, April 10, 2009

It's Been Awhile!

I have been meaning to write a new entry everyday for the last week. However, I just don't seem to have anything to write about. Nothing new and exciting to report. I am getting nervous about the prospect of going back to work. Who knew that a year could fly by so quickly! Although I know that I need not worry about it quite yet as I don't have to go back until May 24th, I have to write a letter of intent to be handed in 1 month prior. DJ is home in 7 days!!! I think that we may have just survived this!! C-Girl is 9 months old and is now 15 lb 5 oz and 26 1/4 inches long. She is rolling everywhere. But has absolutely no desire to crawl. I am kind of glad about that because I am not ready for her to be actively mobile. E-Man is getting anxious for his father to get home and giving me all kinds of grief about anything and everything these days! We are having some serious boundary issues lately and I am about ready to give him away!

A random thought...thanks Cuddles! Wet banana...I don't think that we ever played with that again after the summer. Seems like a lifetime ago...summer of 1987...I guess it was! I find it hard to believe that even though my heart will always have a soft spot for the Maritimes, I am firmly rooted here in the Ottawa Valley. I never thought that would happen as we were so not impressed with the idea of moving here in the first place. Now I can't imagine living anywhere else!

Well I think that is enough rambling for now...

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe anyone would give a children's toy such a pervy name! ;o)

    I was thinking about you while I was up with BB at 1am and was wondering what year you left... I thought it was the end of grade three. I guess I was right. :) Since we've been chatting so much recently, I've been remembering all kinds of little random things from our days together. Fun times. :) xo

    Is there any chance DJ will be posted elsewhere at some point, or is it a pretty sure thing you guys will get to stay in the place that makes you happiest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We actually could get posted away from here...to your neck of the woods! To be perfectly honest I think that is a very distinct possibility for us in the very near future.

    ReplyDelete