In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on. ~Robert Frost







Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Really Freakin' ANNOYED!!

Ok so he's been home for 11 days and now I am seriously irritated! We talked about how we were going to make a conscious effort to always clean up the supper dishes as soon as supper was over. We have a small kitchen and it annoys the hell out of me when its a mess with dirty dishes. I left to go prebowl (since we are going out of town on Thursday) and to finish our taxes. I know that he was cranky and so was C-Girl...I offered to take her with me and he declined! When I got home at 2215, the kitchen was trashed and everyone was in bed. Seriously ANNOYED and thinking that I refuse to clean it up either. But I also know that it will all still be there in the morning when I get up. Even though DJ will be up at 0500...guh!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment