In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on. ~Robert Frost
Thursday, February 19, 2009
I GOT A NEW BABYSITTER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whooo hoooooo!!! I am so relieved. I was seriously starting to panic and formulate back up plans. I was at the point of trying to figure out if I was going to have to go casual and hope that we could live on it with 2 kids, a car payment and a mortgage payment. Now I am ready to dance a little happy dance. T is going to take them both. She lives 2 doors away from me and E-Man is already quite comfortable with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(47)
-
▼
February
(13)
- Pity Party for 1...No RSVP Req'd
- It's Friday Night Again...
- Following In My Footsteps
- My Cloth Diaper Quest
- Holy Snow, Batman!
- It's Friday Night...Do You Know Where Your Childre...
- I Sit & Wait...So now I'll Ramble
- I GOT A NEW BABYSITTER!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Oh the Irritation...
- The Joys of Modern Technology
- Have I Mentioned that I'm Angry?
- A New Day
- A Blog...
-
▼
February
(13)
I'm glad to hear you were able to get this worked out! It's awesome that she lives so close to you! You won't have to go through the hassle of strapping the kiddos in the car! :)
ReplyDeleteI really did consider dancing in the driveway this morning when she told me! It makes it so much easier to know that I have someone I know and trust looking after my babies. And, you're right, total bonus to not having to load them up in the car at o'dark stupid to drive them to the sitter!
ReplyDelete