In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on. ~Robert Frost







Sunday, February 15, 2009

A Blog...

Well, here I sit in my favourite chair with the TV on and the computer in my lap, trying to decide what to do next. This has become a nightly routine that I would almost think has become a rut now. My house is a disaster and even though it embarasses the crap out of me, I seem to lack the motivation to do a damn thing about it. I will only let 3 people in my house right now. That is pretty sad and yet I still can't seem to do anything about it. I guess I keep hoping that it'll somehow just clean itself up.

I am exhausted. Physically and emotionally exhausted. By the end of the day, I have no desire to do what needs to be done. Between E-Man wanting to be amused and C-Girl crying all day...I am TIRED! Don't ge me wrong, I love my kids. But being the only adult to look after them day in and day out is getting to me.

I am angry. Angry at the people for whom I hold responsible for the fact that DJ is missing his daughter's firsts - first time she sat up by herself, rolled over, and the list goes on. That person isn't missing out on his baby girl's milestones. And why do I have to see them 3 days a week? It's not fair. Not frigging fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment