I think that I am losing a friend. This makes me sad. I know that she is having a rough go at the moment with her marriage and I am sure that is the biggest reason for her sudden withdrawl from me. But I gotta say I am kind of hurt. I know what it feels like to know that your beloved has betrayed you. I know that feeling in the pit of my stomach - that horrible gnawing emptiness and wondering how it happened and if life will ever be the same. While knowing that it never will be again!
And the stupid thing about it all is that I can only speculate about what is going on since she won't tell me. Hell, she won't even make the time to really talk to me. I don't get it. Sure I am just a person she met through an online cloth diapering forum but really I guess I thought we were better friends than that. Just goes to show you what I know!
Ok ok enough with the pity party. I know I am likely overreacting but then again...her "friends" seem to have closed ranks around her and she is now spending all this time with people that she regularly badmouthed to me. I dunno...kinda makes me wonder what she says about me behind my back. Blargh!! Blargh!! Blargh!! I hate this feeling...I mean really hate it. It makes me feel like an insecure school girl again. I am so done with this!
Don't you LOVE feeling like you're in the school yard again, when all you want to do is offer comfort to your friend?
ReplyDeleteFor what it's worth, I think you're a fucking wonderful person, and I'm glad to call you a friend. XO
Awww...thanks lady!! I <3 you!! Hopefully we will know by Feb 16 if you are going to get to see a whole lot more of me :)
ReplyDeleteXO
I'd LOVE that! Not sure how you feel about coming here again, but I'd be happy to have you around! :)
ReplyDeleteI am actually ok with it now. I am excited to go somewhere new. Oh and somewhere with more than 2 grocery stores and a REAL farmers market too ;)
ReplyDelete