In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on. ~Robert Frost







Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Procrastination!

I think I am the Queen of it!  My kitchen is completely trashed.  There are 3 loads of laundry to fold plus that many more to wash.  C is napping and E is contented with his Leapster at the moment so I really should be doing something useful.  But I don't wanna!!!!!!!!!!! 

So instead I will procrastinate some more by blogging and shopping for boots.  I really want a pair of nice knee high boots but I can never find any that fit my calves :(  I bought 2 new skirts that would look perfect with some boots.  I have a pair that just barely fit a few years ago when I was lighter.  I really don't think that they will fit me now.  And thanks to living in the middle of BFN, I am relegated to online shopping!

Ok ok the guilt is making me go and clean up the kitchen.  I am realizing that no matter how I try, it isn't going to clean itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment