In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on. ~Robert Frost







Monday, February 7, 2011

Rambling Is Good For The Soul!

I want to learn how to sew.  I am so tired of trying to find skirts that are the right length and that don't cost a small fortune.  I also really would like to be able to sew cute little dresses and tops for C.  She is in love with this Strawberry Shortcake top that was a hand me down from a friend.  It's too small for her now and man, did she melt down about it on Saturday!

February 16th at 0830, I believe, is the set time for us to find out where DND plans to send The Man this summer.  Details to follow...could be way exciting!  We shall see.  I am starting to freak out at the thought again!  Eeeep...

I am planning to buy a new camera soon.  I think that I have it narrowed down to a Canon Rebel for its ease of use.  We shall see.  For now, it has been added to my shopping list.  The shopping list keeps getting longer and longer!

Ok, that is all for now since I should be sleeping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment