In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on. ~Robert Frost
Monday, October 4, 2010
Psst...I Have a Secret!
So after much fussing and worrying on my part...I have convinced my mother that we need to take a roadtrip! I have succeeded in trading the pesky day shift on Friday to facilitate such things. Now we just need to decide when we are hitting the road. Will it be Thursday or Friday? My dad doesn't want us to make the trek through the night this time so I am hoping for Thursday in the wee hours of the morning. The folks don't know we're coming either...tee hee :) I love surprising my grandparents! Now if only I could buy a winning scratch ticket so we could fly...wishful thinking I know but hey, one can dream! I did look into flight prices but $2500 for the 4 of us to fly down for 4 days is a bit ridiculous, in my humble opinion anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment