1) What is your salad dressing of choice?
My mum's homemade caesar
2) What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
New Asian Cuisine
3) What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?
Ummm...no food just coffee
4) What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Depends where the pizza is from! If it's a local non-chain, then it is bacon, onions and mushrooms
My mum's homemade caesar
2) What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
New Asian Cuisine
3) What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?
Ummm...no food just coffee
4) What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Depends where the pizza is from! If it's a local non-chain, then it is bacon, onions and mushrooms
If it's rotten old Pizza Pizza then its still chicken, pineapple and hot peppers
5) What do you like to put on your toast?
Peanut butter
6) How many televisions are in your house?
3
7) What color cell phone do you have?
Navy blue
8) Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right
9) Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Sure have...most recently, a wisdom tooth
10) What is the last heavy item you lifted?
C-Girl's new car seat. It's a Radian and the son of a gun is flippin' heavy!
11) Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Nope
12) If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
No thanks...double edged sword that would be
13) If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I don't know...I kinda like the one I've got
14) Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
Probably
15) How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
Only 1 this year and yes, I am still wearing them now!
16) What’s your goal for the year?
Lose some weight
17) Last person you talked to?
DJ
5) What do you like to put on your toast?
Peanut butter
6) How many televisions are in your house?
3
7) What color cell phone do you have?
Navy blue
8) Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right
9) Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Sure have...most recently, a wisdom tooth
10) What is the last heavy item you lifted?
C-Girl's new car seat. It's a Radian and the son of a gun is flippin' heavy!
11) Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Nope
12) If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
No thanks...double edged sword that would be
13) If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I don't know...I kinda like the one I've got
14) Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
Probably
15) How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
Only 1 this year and yes, I am still wearing them now!
16) What’s your goal for the year?
Lose some weight
17) Last person you talked to?
DJ
18) Last person you hugged?
C-Girl
C-Girl
19) Favorite Season?
Summer
20) Favorite Holiday?
Christmas
21) Favorite day of the week?
Saturday - when it's my weekend off!
22) Favorite Month?
August
23) First place you went this morning?
Church
24) What's the last movie you saw?
We watched Star Trek last night. The newest one with Chris Pine
Summer
20) Favorite Holiday?
Christmas
21) Favorite day of the week?
Saturday - when it's my weekend off!
22) Favorite Month?
August
23) First place you went this morning?
Church
24) What's the last movie you saw?
We watched Star Trek last night. The newest one with Chris Pine
25) Do you smile often?
I think so
26) Do you always answer your phone?
Nope! Between telemarketers and work, I don't get a lot of calls!
27) It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
My best friend
28) If you could change your eye color, what would it be?
Green
29) What flavor drink do you get at Sonic?
We have no Sonic here
30) Have you ever had a pet fish?
Indeed
31) Favorite Christmas song?
Thistlehair the Christmas Bear
32) What's on your wish list for your birthday?
A new wallet and a purse
33) Can you do push ups?
Not very well
34) Can you do a chin up?
Hell no!
35) Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
A little of both these days. There are some big changes headed our way I think!
36) Do you have any saved texts?
Yes but not for sentimental reasons. Mostly cuz I am too lazy to delete them.
37) Ever been in a car wreck?
Not a wreck no...just a fender bender
38) Do you have an accent?
Sure do...mangled Ontario and Maritimes
Yes but not for sentimental reasons. Mostly cuz I am too lazy to delete them.
37) Ever been in a car wreck?
Not a wreck no...just a fender bender
38) Do you have an accent?
Sure do...mangled Ontario and Maritimes
39) What is the last song to make you cry?
Highway of Heroes by the Trews
40) Plans tonight?
Bed soon...0500 comes way too early in my world.
41) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Not really
42) Name 3 things you bought yesterday.
2 pairs of jeans, a lined hoodie and a coffee!
43) Have you ever been given roses?
I got some this year for Valentine's Day from DJ. He got my mum to get them for us since he was in Haiti then.
44) Current hate right now?
I'm trying not to hate right now
45) Met someone who changed your life?
Absolutely
46) How did you bring in the New Year?
A fondue with close friends
I got some this year for Valentine's Day from DJ. He got my mum to get them for us since he was in Haiti then.
44) Current hate right now?
I'm trying not to hate right now
45) Met someone who changed your life?
Absolutely
46) How did you bring in the New Year?
A fondue with close friends
47) What song represents you?
Crazy bitch...well, not really, but I sure do like to rock out to it when the kids aren't in the car!
48)Did the last boy you kissed have any tattoos?
Indeed he does
49) What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
Watching tee bee and coughing my guts out
50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Is the kitchen clean?
Crazy bitch...well, not really, but I sure do like to rock out to it when the kids aren't in the car!
48)Did the last boy you kissed have any tattoos?
Indeed he does
49) What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
Watching tee bee and coughing my guts out
50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Is the kitchen clean?
I rock out to Crazy Bitch when I'm alone in the car too!! Creeeepy...
ReplyDelete