I suppose that is in keeping with some of the seriously ridiculous status updates too. Again, if you don't want the whole world knowing your business, STOP PUTTING IT ON FACEBOOK!! Just sayin'! Or at the very least, be a bit more selective about who you friend. I have been putting off weeding out my friends list but it needs to be done. Seriously, do I need 266 people on my list when I really only give a crap about 1/4 of them? But everytime I sit down to do it, the FB creeper comes out in me...le sigh...sometimes I wish that I had never gotten sucked into the craziness!!
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on. ~Robert Frost
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
What Is With People??
I can't understand why there is a sudden need for everyone and their dog to post newslinks on FB. I mean seriously, who cares! I am as capable of reading the news online as the next person. It always seems to bring out the stupid in people. Let's all fight about a study or news report that we don't agree with.
I suppose that is in keeping with some of the seriously ridiculous status updates too. Again, if you don't want the whole world knowing your business, STOP PUTTING IT ON FACEBOOK!! Just sayin'! Or at the very least, be a bit more selective about who you friend. I have been putting off weeding out my friends list but it needs to be done. Seriously, do I need 266 people on my list when I really only give a crap about 1/4 of them? But everytime I sit down to do it, the FB creeper comes out in me...le sigh...sometimes I wish that I had never gotten sucked into the craziness!!
I suppose that is in keeping with some of the seriously ridiculous status updates too. Again, if you don't want the whole world knowing your business, STOP PUTTING IT ON FACEBOOK!! Just sayin'! Or at the very least, be a bit more selective about who you friend. I have been putting off weeding out my friends list but it needs to be done. Seriously, do I need 266 people on my list when I really only give a crap about 1/4 of them? But everytime I sit down to do it, the FB creeper comes out in me...le sigh...sometimes I wish that I had never gotten sucked into the craziness!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment