In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on. ~Robert Frost
Thursday, November 12, 2009
I Really Suck at This Blogging Business!
I can't seem to get it together lately. I keep meaning to come and write an entry but I get easily distracted by many other things. Tonight I am suddenly obessessed about finding an outside source to save all of my digital pictures too. I have multiple suggestions for Shutterfly and a few for Picasa. I'll have to look into both I suppose. I have this insane fear that my laptop is going to crash and take ALL of C-Girl's baby pictures with it. We lost a whole bunch of E-Man's when DJ was reformatting the hard drive on our old desktop. Thankfully we were able to get about 75% back because both of our parents had some saved. Obviously, I haven't learned my lesson because the newer desktop hasn't been operable in over a year and that has ALL of the pictures we got back on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Easy fix, just get an external hard drive! You can buy them pretty much anywhere that you can get electronics. (ie, Walmart!) That way, you are not uploading them to sites, and ruining the quality of the photo's, or sharing them with outside sources.
ReplyDeleteYou can plug it in to the computer at any time, add or remove stuff, and unplug it when you aren't using it!
You can even save your downloaded programs on them too, so that you aren't using the space on your computer, making your computer run faster.
We use them because my husband takes thousands of photo's, and what's great about them is that if we leave the house for a few days, instead of being worried that someone could break in and steal our MAC with all of our treasured pics, we just take the EHD with us because its soo small! :)