In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on. ~Robert Frost
Monday, November 30, 2009
Who Knew That A Status Update on Facebook...
...would make someone angry at me? Oh right, I did. Been there, done that before and yet here we go again. I really didn't think that my post was really that offensive but apparently I was wrong. Then again maybe in my sleep deprived, griefstricken brain, the status that was posted wasn't actually directed at me. I am devestated by the loss of my mentor and I really don't want to get into a pissing contest with someone from work who didn't "know" B like I did. So pardon me all to hell if this status is offensive. I had posted that I was "grieving the loss of my mentor and friend...B, I hope that you find the peace you've been searching for. RIP my friend." Now does this seem to be inappropriate to post...is this really publicizing private and grievous information? If I remember correctly, it is exactly the same thing that I posted when my Nana passed away. Call me crazy but aren't we all just searching for peace in this great big world?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment