In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on. ~Robert Frost







Thursday, November 26, 2009

Life Sucks Sometimes!

Since I don't seem to be keeping up with the other blogs that I follow I think I need a smack!  To my dear friend, I am so sorry for all that you are faced with in the coming weeks and months.  I can only wish you strength and clarity.  I hope that you will find strength in your beautiful babies' faces.  And know that the people nearest and dearest to you love you! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I got my own blog post? ;o) Or at least, I assume you're referring to me. Perhaps I'm just selfish. Either way, I'm going to pretend this is for me, and say thank you.
    I keep looking for little pieces of silver lining in all of this... they're few and far between. However, one of them is that you'll have a much harder time avoiding me the next time you're in the area, since I'll be staying with my parents for a while. Even if I have to walk all the way up that hill to see you, dragging my two kids all the way, I WILL see you! ;o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course this is for you!! And guaranteed, we will et together the next time that I get down. Which I am almost positive will be in January. I won't even make you drag BB up to me, C and I will come to you ;) xx

    ReplyDelete