In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on. ~Robert Frost







Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Motivation...Why Have You Forsaken Me?

I have 2 full baskets of little girl clothes to fold and absolutely no motivation to do it!  I need to fold a load of diapers too.  We have been using disposables for the last week as it has been so chaotic.  Part of me really is leaning towards offloading all the cloth we have and sticking solely to disposables at this point. 

I am back on that unhealthy merry go round that is my eating habits too.  We had done well for a few weeks with meal planning but that tanked when the Man was out in the field for a week and I was working.  Now I need to try and get back to that again.  I was also reading up on clean eating too so maybe I can find a way to incorporate the 2 together.  There is a local girl that is doing boot camps in her home gym that I was considering signing up for but this damn shiftwork makes that nearly impossible.  I am sitting here yet again full of excuses instead of just flipping well doing it!  Gah, I am starting to think that maybe I should turn this into an accountibility blog instead of somewhere to ramble.

No comments:

Post a Comment