In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on. ~Robert Frost







Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Freaked Out!

Ok so the Man seems pretty certain that we are going to get our posting message by the end of the week.  And he is pretty sure that he knows where to.  Now I am totally freaked out!  And I mean FREAKED out...

The list is a mile long of things that need to be accomplished before the house can be listed.  Then there is the list of things that need to be done in order to move to the intended destination.  Crap, crap, crap...there are simply not enough hours in the day!  Eeeeep!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Like everything, with a whole crap-load of stress and panic, it will all fall into place. ;o) Sure, you might give yourself an ulcer in the process, but that's normal, right? hehe! Kidding! Really hope everything works out for you guys with a minimal amount of stress... Wishful thinking, I'm sure!
    Love the new blog layout. So pretty. Sorry I haven't been commenting - life is crazy right now and I end up being pulled away before I get a chance to say anything. I'm still here though. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably already have the ulcer at this point. I am beginning to wonder why I quit smoking!! At any rate, I am sure all will work out as it is supposed to.

    Thanks for the compliment! I was just playing around with different elements and this what I ended up with. I think it turned out pretty well. I just get bored with it hence the changes.

    I hope things are well with you. I think of you often and wish you some degree of peace and quiet when you can get it!

    ReplyDelete