In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on. ~Robert Frost
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Facebook Makes Me Sad
Maybe it's just me but do you ever suddenly think of someone that you know was a friend on FB and wonder what they're up to? A couple of people popped into my head in the last day or 2 so I went to look them up. One has deleted his profile altogether and the other, well, he passed away. Now this is a person that I had only met a handful of times but spent quite a lot of time with. It's a whole long and convoluted story but the gist is that I hadn't seen him in 8 years. Good guy, great laugh and just plain fun. He turned 30 last June and passed away in some kind of accident on August 30th. His name was Galen and he made me laugh. I'm a little sad tonight knowing that another one of the good guys is gone. He loved dirt bikes and camping. He helped my mum & I surprise my Uncle with a visit to Calgary. Why does life have to be so short?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment