In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on. ~Robert Frost







Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's My Birthday!!

And I'll cry if i want to!  Oh wait, I guess that's my party.  Haha!  Oh well, the kids drove me bonkers for the better part of the day but are now peacefully sitting beside me watching TV.  DJ is taking me out for supper but my plans of it being just the 2 of us got shot to hell.  C' est la vie I suppose.  Instead I am going for sushi in the 'Frew with a friend from high school. 

Girls from work are having a party for me on the weekend.  Should be fun!  Lots of booze...yummy yummy alcohol!  The only slight awkwardness would be the fact that my friend A is dating a guy that D had a thing with a few years ago.  let's just say that it didn't end well and he's planning to stick around for the party!  i have no issues with him other than that he left DJ high and dry as a friend.  Because let's be honest, DJ is not the best at making friends, so to lose on for no reason other than a failed affair, well, that sucks!  I make no promises that I won't say anything to him about that...what with the liquid loudmouth that will be freely flowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment