In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on. ~Robert Frost







Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Randomness

I really have no clue what I want to write.  I have a lot of nonsense just rambling around in my head at the moment.  I don't actually think that there is any rhyme or reason to any of it.  We have a lot on our family plate.  The house has to be sold.  There are a million forms and appointments to be completed in the coming weeks.  I am going to need a vacation from all of this! 

At first, the thought of leaving instilled a horrendous fear in my soul.  You know the kind that makes you want to vomit.  Now I am ready for a change.  I am ready to meet new people and remember what life is like outside of the valley.  The only thing that makes me sad is leaving my parents behind.  I don't know what it'll be like to not talk to my mum everyday or just drop over whenever I am feeling a little lonely.  That will be quite the change for me.  I know that I would have gone batshit crazy if the folks hadn't been close by over the last 4 years when DJ was gone all the time.  I am beyond grateful for all that they do for me and am going to miss them desperately!

No comments:

Post a Comment