In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on. ~Robert Frost







Monday, September 20, 2010

Hello Again Neglected Blog...

Well, here we go again.  I'd like to say that lots of terribly exciting things have happened since the last time I actually wrote anything but sadly, not so much it would seem.  DJ spent the better part of the summer in Arizona while I worked like a dog.  E-Man is back to school and onto Kindergarten this year.  We've got him enrolled in Beavers and swimming lessons.  He starts skating lessons after Thanksgiving and is still in YBC too.  C-Girl is trying her hand at ballet class so we'll see how that goes. 

I am going to make more of an effort to write here more often.  Mostly for myself as a place to ramble about things and also to hold myself accountable for some things that I know need to change.  So here goes nothing...time to let it all hang out!

  • the smoking needs to STOP
  • I am tipping the scales at 238lb
  • I don't remember the last time that I intentionally got off my ass to get exercise
  • I am going to put the computer down
  • I need to be a better wife and mother
I need to do these things to be a better me.  I am not happy with what I see when I look in the mirror.  So I am going to to start small.  Baby steps that will hopefully lead to the person that I want to be.  I feel like I am stagnating at this point in my life.  I go to work,come home and sit on my ass.  I don't feel like I am a good mother at all.  I feel like all I do is yell and scream all the time.  I don't want to be bitter and angry all the time.  I am GOING to be grateful for the things that I have. 

2 comments:

  1. *huggs* I love your honesty. :)

    Funny how we're both in different places, yet I have the exact same feeling about my mothering abilities lately... Yell, nag, yell, nag.

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. The honesty wasn't so tough...I figure I might as well own it, right? The hard part is changing it...

    I *think* everyone I know right now is feeling the same way about themselves with regards to mothering skills...but isn't it nice to know that you're not alone?

    XO

    ReplyDelete