I keep meaning to come and write an entry but never get around to it. Even as I type this, I am thinking about the other things that I need to do at this moment. Such as run the diapers for another rinse so that I can put them in the dryer tonight. Oh well, I guess I'll do it on my way up the stairs to bed.
This raging insomnia that I have developed is getting old fast! It seems that my body has become so accustomed to sleeping during the daylight hours that I can't seem to sleep when it's dark. Which is getting to be a pain when I need to get up and functional with 2 small children. This morning, E-Man would have missed the bus had he not came in to show me something. Gah! Of course, this is not the way to accomplish it anyway since it's midnight and I am here still with the computer in front of me and the TV on...
So since I really need to get to bed, I will say good night. I will return tomorrow and write about the latest goings on in my crazy life. There has been a number of things going on. And most of them good!
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on. ~Robert Frost
No comments:
Post a Comment