In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on. ~Robert Frost







Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I Feel Like a Freak

Why does it seem like I am the only one that wants more then kids?  Everyone looks at me like I am some sort of freak of nature whenever I mention that I would love to have another baby.  If I hear "oh you have one of each, what more do you need?" I think I am going to lose my mind!!  When did my fertility and decisions about expanding my family become open for discussion by anyone but DJ & I?  Seriously people when I want your opinion I'll ask for it!!!!!!!

On a happier note, we spent the evening last night with DJ's best friend and his little "family".  Q & his girlfriend J are here visiting from NB right now.  I was unsure if Q was happy with his current relationship status and I am pleased to say that he is probably the happiest I've seen him in the  years I've known him.  Now there is a lot of history with DJ, Q, myself & Mel.  Its been a rough ride at times and I am sad to admit that I really did NOT want to like Q's J.  I really wanted her to be some nasty troll like creature who didn't deserve my Q.  However, now that I have finally met her...I like her!  How can I not when she makes Q so flippin' happy?  He's talking marriage!!!!!!!!!  I am shocked and super stoked for him.  He was even teasing me last night that I was no longer number 1, his super hunny bunny is, but I can still be number 2 :)  Oh how I have missed his sense of humour over the last year!

No comments:

Post a Comment