2012...wow...surreal to say the least. Here's to hope, love and happiness for all. Life surely did throw some curve balls over the last 12 months. Some pretty stinkin' awful and some life altering but in a really good way. I know that this year is going to bring more big changes. We will have another move in the summer to yet another new location. Well, new to live in but not actually new to us.
I have learned more about myself in the last 4 months especially. I know that I hate being a stay at home mum. So not my cup of tea at all! I can't wait to get back to Canada just so I can be gainfully employed again. I also desperately hate not having my own paycheque. I have learned that I don't need other people's approval or friendship. And I can finally say that I don't care what someone thinks of me! That is monumental for me, the eternal people pleaser.
No resolutions for this kid. I never follow through anyway. Instead I am just going to continue on my path of self revelation...hahahaha...now does that sound cheesy! Ok, I take it back. Let's say that I am going to continue on my road to better health. Yeah, that sounds much better!
Okay so that is enough rambling for me. I think that I will try to be better and write here more often. I know, I say that and then never actually do. So I won't make any promises! Oh and maybe a post or 2 to follow up on all that nonsense with the assholes too. We always do like a bit of drama right?
Happy new year!! xoxox
ReplyDeleteBack at ya!! xo
ReplyDelete