This sucks! I feel like I am in high school all over again. 15 years later and I am still the one that has to apologize for something that I didn't start just to keep the peace. How is this still happening? Oh, right, I am still the eternal peace keeper. Why can't I just be that person? You know, the one that just doesn't give a shit...I'd love to be that girl. I need to be more like The Man and say Eff 'em all! As he puts it, who needs friends anyway? Sadly, me! I wish it was that simple. I really, really do.
So today I need to put on my big girl panties and call N if I wish to discuss the issue further. She informed me that it was not a conversation for FB. Well, duh! It never was to begin with. She should have called with her concerns to start with. Oh well, too late now. In order to keep the peace, I have to reach out to her. Things are already deteriorating with The Man & R so I've really been given no choice. Blech...
http://youtu.be/rDazrN4WcqQ
I love this song! It speaks to me on many levels. While slightly dramatic in this instance, it does ring some truth for me.
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on. ~Robert Frost
No comments:
Post a Comment