In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on. ~Robert Frost







Monday, January 9, 2012

How Many Candles?

7 candles on his cake this year...I can't believe that my my wee boy is 7 today.  Time flies so quickly!  It seems like only yesterday that we were welcoming our 8lb 10oz & 20.5 in long bouncing bundle of joy.  Now he's over 4 feet tall and has a love of all things Transformers, Star Wars and Ben10.  Oh and a newfound love of Harry Potter as well.  My sweet loving little boy is growing so quickly before my eyes.  He'll be a teenager before I know it!

Just for fun the number 1 song was "Let me love You" by Mario...I don't think I even know this!!  Maybe I should include the country single...it was 'Some Beach" by Blake Shelton.  There that's better, at least I know that one ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment