Ok so now that I have devoured 3/4 of a can of Pringles it is time to get serious about this losing weight thing again. I am going to sign up for Weight Watchers Online later this week and start making a conscious effort to get more exercise. Starting tomorrow morning I am going to start working on eating 3 meals a day. Now that is going to take some finessing with all the shift work that I do. I am planning to start walking with C-Girl in the mornings after we wait for E-Man to get on the school bus. I am also going to make a conscious effort to take my multivites and folic acid too. I am hoping to not only lose 40 lb but also to get my acid reflux back under control as well. My family medical history dictates the need for me to change my ways if I want to live a long and reasonably healthy life.
Also I am going to try to be a much better house wife too
. I am going to get a dry erase board that can be mounted on the fridge so that I can keep track of what I am eating and also I am going to put 1-2 chores on it that need to be done that day. Laundry on Sundays, vacuuming & sweeping Tuesdays etc...here's hoping that will get me on the right track. I need to do a massive purge again too. We have way too much crap in this house. The baby paraphenalia is beginning to get overwhelming. I am on the fence what to do with it though. Do I just get rid of all of it now or keep holding on to it in the hopes that DJ is going to change his mind? I was planning to lend a bunch of it to a friend but I haven't really heard back from her so I just don't know what to do.
On a side note...it seems that my joy about Q and his love may be shortlived afterall. DJ has been hanging out with Q quite a bit since he got to NB and apparently there is trouble in paradise. So much so that Q was supposed to be telling her to pack her bags and get the hell out today. This makes me very sad because if this is actually over...Q is never going to trust another female again. So not cool!
It's comforting to read that I'm not the only one who can't hold their household together. This place is a complete dump (the house itself was actually quite nice when we moved in!) topped off with a nice new batch of fruit flies.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your weight loss efforts. It can be a bitch to get it done, but as you see the results the motivation increases (says the girl who is currently getting fatter by the day!)
xo