In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on. ~Robert Frost







Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday C-Girl!

My sweet girl is 1 today! I cannot believe how fast this past year has flown by. It seems like only yesterday that I held her in my arms for the very first time. This tiny bundle of joy...little spitfire as it turns out. Poor little thing has ended up being a victim of "second child syndrome" though. I feel bad that there are hundreds and hundreds of pictures of E-Man from his first year and maybe half of that of her. I am trying to be more vigilant though and get pictures of the little things and not just the big ones! I would still love to have one more baby but we will have to see what the future brings. I never thought that being a mom would mean so much to me. I had heard it said that you could never understand until you became one and boy do I understand that now. I simply cannot put into words how much I love my children and I am truly blessed to be a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment